MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Bontrager's Connection Trail Hybrid Tire delivers the ride-refining confidence of Hard-Case puncture protection for journeys along a well-worn trail or paths that lead to the road less traveled. • Easy-rolling path and pavement tire • Excels on pavement and trail
Continental bicycle tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
Use Bontrager's TLR ATB Valve when converting all Bontrager TLR mountain bike wheels to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
Bontrager took their years of tire engineering experience and combined it with years of off-road racing and came up with one of their fastest tires ever, the XR1. Made for fast courses on dry hardpack, the XR1 is super light, rolls fast and gives you predictable cornering and braking.
The Slant 6 combines elements of Kenda's 2 most popular tires—part Nevegal, part Small Block 8, and all business. This tire has it all: speed, predictable cornering and climbing/braking grip on hardpack. And, the Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro rubber for long life and durability while the cornering knobs boast STICK-E rubber for unreal cornering.
$12.99 - $22.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
$16.99 - $26.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$14.99 - $20.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 24 x 1.5-1.95
$9.99 - $19.49
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 4 1/4 • Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 32mm-long Presta valve • 700 x 25-28 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$12.99 - $19.49
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$12.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
Vittoria's Cross XM Pro rules muddy cyclocross courses. Vittoria's supple, hand-made 150-thread-per-inch casing provides shock absorption and a great feel for the terrain. The XM Pro sports Kevlar and Aramid reinforced rubber as well as Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting so you can focus on winning, not running into the pit to change a flat tire. - 350 grams (700 x 31c)
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even the biggest of drops.
$60.00 - $67.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. The EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 700g (29 x 2.25), 750g (EXO 29 x 2.25), 805g (EXO 29 x 2.40)
Get after it with Maxxis' UST tubeless Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. - Folding bead - Weight: 885g