$29.99 - $59.99
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
Stiff and light with the cleanest accessory solutions available When all you need is the right position, the Elite stem gets it done and more. The strong and light alloy stem is your bike's best workhorse and also features Blendr accessory integration for a sleek setup. Key features - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers.
Bontrager's SSR 4-Bolt Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 4-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars.
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
The RaceFace Atlas 35 direct mount stem is an all new 2-piece direct mount design. Super lightweight, low profile design with flush mount bolts and 5mm spacers kit to let you dial in your perfect set up. - Machined from 2014 Aluminium - Weight-saving single bolt faceplate
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course SL-OS Stem provides lightweight strength and versatility to help you achieve the perfect riding position. At only 140 grams, the Service Course keeps your rig light while maintaining toughness for the long haul. Change the angle of the stem quickly and easily with the included shim that lets you tailor your comfort even more. And, the Service Course works with both 1 1/8-inch steerers and 1 1/4-inch. • Included shims allow the stem's rise to be adjusted to 4°, 6°, or 8° angles.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
3T's Integra LTD stem is the perfect solution for any Garmin Edge owner. A Garmin-specific mount is built into this stiff, streamlined stem to keep your cockpit tidy and aero. The Integra's carbon construction keeps it rigid and light for sprints and climbs alike. If you're not riding with your Garmin, or if you don't even own one, the Integra can be fitted with its front end plate for an even more aerodynamic look.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
You really can have it all; Ritchey's WCS C-220 stem features revolutionary stiffness and classically inspired good looks, but it’s quick and easy to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The C-220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body ‘embraces’ the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout. - Material: 3d forged 2014 alloy body - 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts - 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts - 5Nm torque max on all hardware - Compatible with all 31.8 bars - Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem - Angle: 84/6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Silver Finish - 121g (110mm)
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
- 3-D forged from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum - Oversized clamp fits 35.0mm bars
$69.95 - $99.95
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
- Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design - Integrated (Shimano Dura Ace Di2) shift cable routing - Developed for use with the Missile Evo aerobar for optimal aerodynamics and optics
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Aaron Ross’ signature BOSS stem is a classic top load design with 52mm of reach and a 35mm rise. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 52mm reach - 35mm rise - 11 oz
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Tom Dugan's signature DGN stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
$64.99 - $74.99
The Odyssey TL48 stem is made from 6061 Aluminum, has minimal branding and comes with a 48mm reach. The shorter 48mm reach is right in line with the needs of street riders today. Odyssey pre-load bolts sit flush with stem when mounted correctly. Simple and clean. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 48mm reach - 33mm rise or -1.5mm when flipped - 10.4 oz (294.8g)
Page 1 of 6 Next page